The Ferguson Farmers Market features high-quality local produce, plants and artisan crafts – no resale items of any kind. During the 2012 season, many of our vendors averaged $1,000 or more in weekly sales. If you would like to become a vendor, please read the following guidelines and fill out the appropriate vendor application below.
- Farmer, Food and plant vendors are charged an $80 membership fee, plus $15 per week. Those who wish to attend all 26 weeks of the 2013 season may purchase a season pass for $215 plus a $80 membership fee (Total $295). Season passes must be paid in full by May 25, 2013.
- Artisan craft vendors are charged $25 per visit with a maximum of $500 per season.
- Standard vendor fees include ONE 10′x10′ booth space (plus 10′ frontage) and a canopy tent set up by our volunteers. For vendors needing more selling area, an additional 10 feet of booth space can be purchased for $15 per Saturday, if available.
- All artisan products must be handmade and crafted by the vendor, whose work must be approved by our jury panel in order to participate in the market. Please email photos of your work to market manager Kathy Noelker, firstname.lastname@example.org after you have submitted your application.
- No resale of products is allowed. Encouraged are crafts such as: weaving, pottery, basket making, original jewelry, sculpture, woodwork, photography, garden arts, painting and drawing or other forms of illustration.
- Do not submit a check with your application. Funds will be collected at the market, with checks payable to the Ferguson Farmers Market.
- By initialing the application form, you are stating that you have read and agree to abide by the Ferguson Farmers’ Market’s vendor guidelines. You are also stating that you are informed on state/county/city regulations regarding sales tax, weights & measures, and public health, and that you agree to abide by all of the above.
- A special use permit is $100 per Saturday, if you are not a farmer, food vendor or crafter, and you have been approved by the FFM Board.